Wednesday 21 August 2013

Finished table!

Yay we finally finished our table! I am so happy with how it turned out, it brightened up our little space so much and gave us lots more room without having the massive chairs there anymore. I am finding we are using it so much more than we ever did before so totally worth the effort!

I took some photos along the way so you can see what we did. Pretty self explanatory really :) We sanded the top then took the table apart. From there we sanded all the legs and sides, gave the table a wipe down and then painted it. And voila! I must warn you though in case anyone is thinking of tackling this job, all the sanding is a real leg work out! (and when i say work out, I mean just standing up for the next few days hurt !)























































Kirsty X

No comments:

Post a Comment