Thursday 6 June 2013

table makeover inspiration

We were lucky enough to be brought a table when we started flatting, and were grateful for anything that even vaguely resembled furniture at the time (don't you just miss being a poor student!). But as we have grown up a little and our tastes have changed, the table we have doesn't really fit in with the rest of our house, or the space we have any more. So I decided it is time to give it a make over. Here are some things I have been swooning over and finding to give me inspiration for this little project. I will be back to share my DIY on this too once it is done!


Dip Dye Stool






I am thinking these would fit our space better than chairs as we can tuck them under the table when they are not in use.

In saying that though, these chairs and table are pretty darn cute.



Chalkboard table? Um, yes please!


And this cute white table. This is more the shape of our table as it's quite square (but not nearly this big!), so maybe a simple white paint job might do it?

What do you think? If you have any tips or ideas let me know!

Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment